This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Windows XP support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This download contains the driver and following application(s):
- Creative Audio Control Panel
This download supports the following audio devices only:
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Added Features or Enhancements:
- Improves the loading time of Audio Control Panel.
- Enables selection of other microphones under the Microphone Effects tab of Audio Control Panel.
Resolves the following issues:
- Microphone volume level is not saved in each Creative Console Launcher mode.
- No sound is passed through S/PDIF output when playing back DVD movies using Windows Media® Player 12.
- Buttons on the X-Fi I/O drive do not work in Windows XP.
- Occasional unresponsiveness in Audio Control Panel when configuring the Flexijack.
- Speaker Configuration in Audio Control Panel is not synchronized when Headphones option is selected in Game Mode or Audio Creation Mode.
- System becomes unresponsive when shutting down Windows while DTS® Connect is enabled.
- Audio stutters during the opening video for certain game titles while Dolby Digital® Live is enabled. This issue occurs on certain hardware and OS configurations only. More details and a workaround are available here.
- Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit with Service Pack 1 (SP1), Windows Vista 32-bit with SP1, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Windows XP MCE 2004
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium series audio devices listed above
- To install this driver
- Download the XFTI_PCDRV_LB_2_17_0008.exe file onto your local hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.