Creative have released a new driver for X-Fi owners. This driver only supports Windows 7. It’s an official Creative driver, so use it at your own risk.
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi series driver 2.18.0015
Filesize : 46.74 MB Download
Release date : 16 Jun 10This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 7 support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.File Name : SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0015.exe
This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows® 7 support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
Take note of the following:
- This download currently supports Windows 7 only. Support for Windows Vista and Windows XP will be available at a later date.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty® Professional Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
- Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
- Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
- Sound Blaster X-Fi
Resolves the following issues:
- System taking more than two minutes to shut down.
- PowerDVD® DX 8.3 (Dell® version) not working properly.
- Passthrough of Dolby®/DTS® audio to an external decoder not working with Windows Media Player 12.
- Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit or Windows 7 32-bit
- Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
- Do not install this driver for Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio.
- To install this driver
- Download the SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0015.exe file onto your local hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Download: Official Creative