This download is a driver providing Microsoft® Windows Vista® and Windows® XP support for Creative Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series of audio devices. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
This download supports the following audio devices only:
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty® Professional Series
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum Fatal1ty Champion Series
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Platinum
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi
To find out the Product ID of your audio device and if it supports the following features in Windows XP, click here.
For systems using Windows Vista
- Dolby® Digital and DTS® decode re-established for sound cards that included decoding in their Windows XP drivers (Not applicable for products that included a 3rd party software DVD player license in the package).
- DVD-Audio playback re-established for sound cards that included the application in their Windows XP software suite (For Windows Vista 32-bit only).
Requires the latest Creative MediaSource DVD-Audio Player software. Click here to download.
- Resolves issue of system crash when switching to an unsupported sampling rate in Audio Creation Mode while Dolby Digital Live is enabled.
- Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE) 2005 or Windows XP MCE 2004
- Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi audio devices listed above
- Do not install this driver for Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio.
- To install this driver
- Download the file onto your local hard disk.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Download: Creative File Area