This download contains the Creative WaveStudio application for Microsoft® Windows Vista® and Windows® XP. For more details, read the rest of this web release note.
WaveStudio manages and performs all your sound editing tasks easily. With WaveStudio you can:
- play, edit, and record 8-bit, 16-bit, and 24-bit wave data.
- enhance your wave data or create unique sounds with various special effects and editing operations.
- open and edit several audio files simultaneously.
- open RAW, WMA and WAV data files.
- Resolves issue of application crash when using the “Go to next marker” button.
- Resolves issue of application crash when enabling/disabling your audio device from Windows Device Manager while application is running.
- Resolves issue of application statusbar not updating correctly (for Windows Vista only).
- Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004/2005
- Windows Media® Player
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0 or later (download the latest DirectX installation file here)
- Creative Sound Blaster® audio product
- To install the file
- Download the WAVESTD_PCAPP_LB_7_10_24.exe file onto your local hard disk.
- Close all other Windows applications.
- Double-click the downloaded file.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
Download: Creative File Area