Well I’ve found something really cool, so cool. It’s a groovy way to tidy your desktop and it’s very practical. Forget Vista’s sidebar and it’s CPU-hogging evilness. Forget your quick launch toolbar.
It’s also totally free, which is a real bonus. There are many ways to customise it and works on both Vista and Windows XP. I was really impressed with the way it uses minimal resources. It has to be said, it works really well on all the systems I’ve installed it to.
On my Vista machine, it minimizes videos to icon size – which really looks cool. I love it -and now you can too.
- Minimize windows to the dock
- Real-time window previews in Vista
- Running application indicators
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- Multi-monitor support
- Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
- Icons zoom and transition smoothly
- Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
- Positioning and layering options
- Fully customizable
- Completely Portable
- ObjectDock Docklet support
- Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y’z Dock skins
- Runs great on slower computers
- Unicode compliant
- Supports many languages and can easily be translated
- A friendly user base 🙂
- And best of all… its FREE!!!
Download Mirror 1: Latest Version 1.3.5 (6.20 MB)