No More Goat Soup Salutes FnF
FnF has updated the Guru3D – Driver Sweeper. This release includes many improvements on previous version and even a handy Desktop Icon Position Restorer. Best of all, he’s very kindly added a whole bunch of Creative Vista files/entries for us. Mainly the files that have caused many hours of stress for many people here….
This utility is awesome. It’s going to solve many install errors, and I find it an essential tool for Creative updates in Vista. I’ll also take a moment to add that the Guru3D.com community rules.
Go download it right away!
Guru3D – Driver Sweeper is a fast tool to remove driver leftovers from your system. It’s very important to remove your drivers on a proper way, because driver leftovers can cause problems like stability and startup problems. You can use it if you want to update/remove drivers from your system. The current supported drivers are NVIDIA (Display and Chipset), ATI (Display), Creative (Sound) Realtek (Sound), Ageia (PhysX) and Microsoft (Mouse).
More info can be found at the Guru3D Driver Sweeper homepage.
The Guru3D – Driver Sweeper is fully tested on Windows 2000, XP and Vista. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are supported.
- Desktop Icon Position Restorer. This can restore the positions of your desktop icons. Only 32-bit Windows versions are supported at the moment.
- Help is now opened maximized.
- Improved Creative File Cleaning. Thanks to MrBozack.
- Improved Creative Registry Cleaning. Thanks to MrBozack.
- New icons on toolbar.
- Added Spanish translation. Thanks to GalForD.
- Added Portuguese translation. Thanks to AmnesyA.
- Window positions from Logs, Backups, Options and Desktop Icon Restorer are now at the center of main. Special thanks to Na’Ryan and Mr. T. for this release!
- Download (with installer) :
- Download (no installer, pure binaries) :