THESE DRIVERS ARE NOW OUT-DATED
No More Goat Soup has recently posted about the various work-arounds and fixes for Audigy Series sound cards in Windows Vista. Today, I’m pleased to announce an improved Vista driver install package. Before installing any new drivers or software, please take a moment to download and install Guru3D – Driver Sweeper. FnF has updated this release to include a whole bunch of Creative files & entries that cause drivers to fail to install, or not install correctly. Many, many common issues are resolved by simply running this BEFORE installing new drivers.
Audigy Series Vista Drivers
This setup file is intended for Windows Vista. The driver should support:
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy including Platinum and Platinum eX series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 including Platinum, Platinum eX, and Value series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS including Platinum and Platinum Pro series
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 Pro and Sound Blaster Audigy 4
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Notebook PCMCIA
- Applications from the original Sound Blaster Audigy CD will not work with this download.
- Users are advised to use Audio Console included in this download to change speaker configurations.
- This driver does not support DirectSound®-based EAX games.
- This driver does not support 6.1 speaker mode.
- Windows Vista 64-bit or Windows Vista 32-bit
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy audio devices listed above.
- Utilized Creative Audio Console™ from previous official release
- Updated device drivers to SBXF_PCDVT_LB_2_15_0002 dated 10th May 2007
- Replaced ctac32k.sys and ctdvda2k.sys with the Dell driver counterparts to provide better functioning AC3 decoding support and SPDIF in features.
- Added “Goat_Says_Read.txt” to install package
- Simply download from the mirror of you choice, extract files to destination of your choice and run the setup.exe
Download Driver Pack 2 (Recommended)
Download First Release Driver Pack